▪ The number of carrying handles is optional. Load capacity of each handle is 110 pounds.
A rubber grip is provided for user comfort. The handles are securely mounted with rivets,
using aircraft fabrication methods.
Corner Reinforcements for Stacking
▪ Galvanized steel corner reinforcements are riveted to the case bottom and covers to
provide additional strength and protection, and positive stacking.
▪ STANEX cases can withstand a stacked load of 2,645 lbs / 1200 kg
▪ Two cases can be tilted to an angle of 15 degrees without lateral slip
Specially designed stirrup latches are used to insure positive fastening and security locking of the lid.
▪ STANEX lightweight aluminum cases containing a net weight of 220 pounds can withstand
a fall from 48 inches onto a hard surface without sustaining damage which impairs normal
Spray Water and Dust Test
▪ Spray water and dust protection conforms to test standard IEC 529
▪ We offer general foam lining at a depth of 1" to 2", or with cushioning configured
specifically for your payload based on the fragility and dimension of the equipment
▪ Natural aluminum or spray-coated finish available